London, United Kingdom
Expires in: Mar 31, 2021
Experience: 1 Year
Empowering homeless women into independent living
· Gifted in administration and office functions with excellent attention to detail?
· Motivated by working as part of a team?
· Organised and a gifted multi tasker?
· Experienced in working with vulnerable people?
· Resilient, like a challenge and passionate about seeing the lives of homeless women transformed.
The Marylebone Project is one of the largest women’s hostels in the UK for women affected by homelessness. Those we support are often affected by substance misuse, unemployment, domestic violence and mental health issues. Whatever their story, we aim for the same ending; self-esteem, employment and independent living. We do this by providing shelter, education opportunities, spiritual space and events in a welcoming and secure environment.
We are looking for someone to oversee the general Project administrative services and day to day functions of the Project; maintain office equipment and resources, keys and fobs systems; participate in procurement of resources and stationery; assist with recruitment; participate in local payroll duties; manage service users feedback; liaise with donors; assist in updating social media and website; and maintain all records and data. Bank Holiday cover may be required.